Sunday 30 June 2013

June coffee plant update

I can hardly believe we're actually at the end of June. How did that happen?

Anyway, I thought I'd give you a coffee plant update as another month has zipped by.

Below are a couple of not such great photos of the two weaker plants. I'm afraid I couldn't be bothered to take them down and arrange them photogenically and it's not that easy to take photos of them where they are.

As you can see there's quite a lot of brown and also the green leaves aren't all that green, but they're both growing, which is a small miracle. They seem to have settled into their summer home quite well and have had quite a bit of growth.

Enjoying life and getting greener

The weakest

And now for the biggest and second biggest. You'll see what a different green they are compared to their windowsill compatriots. The smaller of these two is actually hiding under the rather large, spreading branches of the biggest. I'm almost tempted to put the smaller one here out on the windowsill too for the summer to give it some space, but it hates being moved even an inch.


Little and large



2 comments:

  1. Large certainly looks shiny & green. I feel sorry for the weakest one. It looks very poorly :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, poor thing, but it's still alive and has leaves growing. I'm just leaving it be and will see what happens. As you know they grow so very slowly so it will take a while before I can see any major response to it's summer holiday.

    ReplyDelete