Wednesday 19 July 2017

Back to work?

Yesterday was such a gorgeous day weather-wise, which was a bit of a shame as I had to spend most of the morning in my solicitor's office in Edinburgh sorting out some legal bits and pieces.

I also got to check in with my sons, which was a nice interlude, and they couldn't believe how much Diesel had grown. He had a lovely time with them as he just adores people who sit in the floor as it gives him access to their hair and ears, which is a definite favourite of his!

Then it was back home to get on with things, but as I'd been warned that the weather was going to turn today, I decided on a late walk in the woods and down the old railway line. It was wonderful out there.

The old railway line looking fab on a beautiful sunny day

I'm so pleased we did this yesterday as today is as dull as dull and it feels decidedly stormy out there. I managed to get a walk in this morning though, as the rain hasn't hit yet, but I don't think it'll be long now.

Diesel and I have a lunch with a friend in Galashiels to go to, which will occupy us for some of the day, but then there really is no excuse and I'll have to get down to doing some work. I've managed to avoid it since getting home, saying to myself 'well I'll just have Sunday off' and that seems to have morphed into up to today, so have quite a bit to catch up with.

I wish I was still on holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment