Saturday 26 November 2016

No news is... no news

I went to see the surgeon in Glasgow yesterday about my cancer diagnosis and after a quick look and a chat and a laugh about travels in South Africa (he'd just been and I'm off in January) he pronounced that he'd need to do a biopsy. He then marched me out to the desk and told them, in no uncertain terms, to fit me in next Wednesday.

So there we have it. Nothing to report. Just another long journey from the Borders to Glasgow for another short appointment.

At least this weekend I'm teaching a course just outside Glasgow so didn't have to negotiate the road home as, yet again on a Friday the M8 seemed to be the most disastrous place to be travelling. Accidents, slow traffic and freezing temperatures. Hoping for better on Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment