Wednesday 18 November 2015

Envious?

The last few days have been just wonderful. From walking on the beach first thing in the morning to sunning myself by the pool in Tracy's garden, going for a walk around the neighbourhood and reading books. Real downtime. Are you envious yet?

This is the view from the porch when I have my breakfast.

Gorgeous view with breakfast

As you can see, hardly a cloud in the sky and that's how it remains for the day. I only stay out sunning myself for an hour in the morning and an hour in the afternoon as it's too hot (and stupid) to stay out for longer. My tan is coming along very nicely, though I'm aware that it'll probably fade within hours of hitting the UK, but at least all that vitamin D is making me feel great.

Senge is just adorable and we spend our days together with him cuddled up to me while I'm reading and then he goes and sits in the shade for the time I'm outside.

Senge looking cute

I can't believe I've only got 4 days left before I get on the plane to go back to the Scottish winter. Can't say I'm really looking forward to it. Still, I have to make the best of it while I can. Tonight we're out with friends to a braai (barbecue for those that don't know) complete with a jacuzzi and tomorrow I have a small piece of work to do in the form of a Qiqong class I'm teaching for a couple of friends... given that I've done no work at all for a while, I'm kind of looking forward to doing that small piece. At least it'll make me feel like I'm earning my keep just a touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment